The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will hold the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test on September 17, 2023. Everyone should speed up your preparations because the AIIMS NORCET 5 Exam Date 2023 is approaching. To obtain more than qualifying marks, you must take the exam with thorough preparation.
To get access into the exam venue, applicants must bring the AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023 with them. According to the official notification, all applicants can expect the AIIMS NORCET Hall Ticket 2023 @ norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in on September 15, 2023, because the notification states that the admit card would be issued two days before the exam.
Furthermore, there are various crucial instructions on the admit card that you must verify after downloading it from the norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in Admit Card 2023 Link provided below. Aside from that, you can go to aiimsexams.ac.in and verify the location of your exam center.
AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023 (Overview)|
|Exam||AIIMS NORCET 5 Exam 2023|
|Department||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Name||NORCET 5|
|Total vacancies||3000+ Posts|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Exam Date 2023||17 September 2023|
|Mode of Exam||CBT Mode|
|Passing Marks||45% Marks|
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023||15th September 2023|
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Portal||norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in|
As we all know, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences holds numerous recruiting tests from time to time, one of which is the NORCET (Nursing Officer recruiting Common Eligibility Test). It is with great pleasure that I inform you that applications for the AIIMS NORCET were accepted until August 25th, 2023, and that thousands of people applied.
They are all currently preparing for the AIIMS NORCET 5 Exam Date 2023. According to the website’s timetable, the exam will be held on August 17, 2023, and will be administered via computer-based testing. The AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023 will be available for download on the official website @ norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in. Applicants can appear in the exam with the aid of the AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023.
According to the official website, applicants will be able to download their admit cards on September 15th, 2023. To be considered for further consideration, you must obtain more than qualifying marks in the exam.
AIIMS NORCET Hall Ticket 2023 is available at norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- AIIMS has sought online applications for 3055 Nursing Officer positions on its official website until August 25, 2023.
- Furthermore, AIIMS has published the Written Exam Date, which is slated to take place on September 17th, 2023.
- This exam will be administered in CBT mode, and admit cards will be distributed on September 15th, 2023.
- Using the Candidate ID and Password, you may download AIIMS NORCET Hall Ticket 2023 at norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Download the Hall Ticket and double-check the Exam Date, Instructions, Timings, and other details on it.
Instructions for AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2023
There are various instructions on the AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2023 that you must follow while taking the Written Exam. We’ve included a couple of them below for your convenience.
- You should double-check the information on your admission card, such as the Application Number, Applicant’s Name, Exam Name, Photograph, Signature, Exam Date, and Timings.
- Keep a hard copy of your hall ticket with you when you go to the Written Exam on September 17, 2023.
- If you bring any form of cheating material with you to the exam, you will be disqualified.
- Arrive at the Centre Location according to the times listed on your Admit Card.
- How to Get AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023 from norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in
Download AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023 @ norcet5.aiimsexams.ac.in by following the instructions below.
- Go to the above-mentioned Official Website.
- Now, go ahead and click on the NORCET 5 Admit Card Link.
- To view the hall ticket, enter your Application Number or Candidate ID and Password.
- Check your information on the admit card and then download it to take the exam.
- Make a copy of the printout and keep it with you.